Contact Information

Do you have questions about a town beach? Please call the Town's Recreation Director at 508-888-4361.

  1. Sandwich Shellfish Licenses
  2. Bourne Shellfish Licenses
  3. Saltwater Fishing
  4. Freshwater Fishing & Hunting

To shellfish in Sandwich waters you will need to purchase a Sandwich shellfish license from the Town Offices located at 100 Rte 6A. The office will provide additional information regarding shellfish regulations, maps, a legal shellfish gauge, etc.

Reminder: If you obtained a shellfish license the year prior to your current application you must present your previous year's Catch Report when applying for a current shellfish license, per the Town of Sandwich Shellfish Regulations. The Catch Report is located on the bottom of the license.