Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
34 Quaker Meetinghouse Road - PO Box 1336 - Forestdale, MA 02644
Email: email@example.com Phone: 508-888-4361 Fax : 508-888-5884
School / Educational/ Working Group Permit
Please submit all required paperwork with this completed application along with your $25 application fee made payable to “The Town of Sandwich”, at least 4 weeks before your date request. Please note the application process can take up to 3-4 weeks.
If Yes, attach state paperwork.
• For First Beach at corner of Town Neck Rd & Freeman Ave (Drunken Seal Beach lot) please list as: First Beach at Tidal Pool Area
• For Town Neck Beach Near Board Walk please list as: Town Neck at BW
• For Boardwalk/ Marsh Area please list as: Boardwalk
• For ponds please areas please list specific pond: Peter’s Pond at Oak Crest Cove, Snake Pond, Ryder Conservation
Please enter date with START and END times.
ALL COASTAL ACCESS PERMITTED GUESTS are responsible for applicable Parking Fees in season.
All online permit applications MUST ATTACH A COMPLETED RULES & REGULATIONS FORM. View, complete & save the form then attach completed form below.
Upload your completed Rules & Regulations Form here. Applications are not accepted without this signed document and you will be unable to complete this form.
By typing your full name you are providing your electronic signature certifying: I have read and initialed the attached list of requirements, I have acknowledged the Town of Sandwich Beach Rules & Regulations and I fully understand my responsibilities:
After submitting this form you will be redirected to the Town of Sandwich Online Payment Page. Click the the Beach Access Permit button and submit your application payment online. Your application WILL NOT be processed until your payment is received.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field